Ever wonder which is better between Bioderma Hydrabio H20 Micellar Water vs La Roche Posay Makeup Removing Micellar Water?
After comparing Bioderma and la Roche Posay micellar water along with a growing list of their ingredients, we have concluded that Bioderma Hydrabio H20 is the best micellar water for the price and La Roche Posay is the best hydrating and moisture-binding micellar water.
Free shipping Free shipping
as of January 22, 2021 9:47 pm
as of January 22, 2021 9:47 pm
Free shipping2 new from $9.90
Free shipping2 new from $15.99
When you have such amazing skincare products to choose from, it can be challenging to choose the best makeup removal toner and the common question is always ” what is the difference between Bioderma hydrabio H20 and La Roche Posay micellar water? These two are uniquely different and to choose the best for your skin type, you need to understand what makes these micellar waters stand out…
Here’s What Makes Bioderma And La Roche Posay Different?
The key differentiating factors between Bioderma and la Roche posay is:
- The active ingredient; La Roche-Posay micellar Water is formulated using skin drenching ingredients like Water, Peg-7 Caprylic or Capric Glycerides, Poloxamer 124, Poloxamer 184, Peg-6 Caprylic also known as Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Zinc Pca, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Bht, Myrtrimonium Bromide, and a hint of tempestuous Fragrance. while on the other hand, Bioderma Hydrabio H20, includes Niacinamide, Tocopherol, and Glycerin. Their goal was to make sure that the micellar water would be able to cleanse and remove makeup off your skin while also honoring the fragility of your skin’s protective layer. Bioderma hydrabio will gently remove all traces of acne-causing oils, banish invincible traces of makeup and hydrating your skin too.
- Pricing And Packaged Contents: The prices between the Bioderma sensibio h2o micellar water cleansing and make-up removing solution and La Roche-posay micellar cleansing water and makeup remover for sensitive skin are similar but their sizes Or quantity you get for the price are different.
- Hydrating And Moisture Binding Capabilities: Bioderma hydrabio H20 is a more targeted skin toner with insane hydrating properties than La Roche Posay which also has comparatively low moisture capturing ability.
- Scented/Fragranced: While scented products are widely used by many, skin types that are prone to skin inflammation and acne tend to do well with fragrance-free micellar water like the Bioderma hydrabio H20 which is scent-free.
A quick Overview About Bioderma
Bioderma Laboratories is a french privately owned pharmaceutical company, it is well known on the market because it offers complete, well-formulated ranges for all types of skin.
This company’s mission is simple and straight foward and that is to treat the skin’s needs based on dedicated and intense research.
The team of this company has worked very hard to gain a deeper understanding of any skin type, how it works, and how to fix it.
With this research, understanding, and intrinsic knowledge, the Bioderma team has been able to clear or solve any skin type’s most common issues.
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Moisturising Make-up Removing Micelle Solution, 8.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Why Choose Bioderma Skincare Range
If your goal is to retain a silkier and glowing skin, you need to use the Bioderma skin cleansing and moisturizing creams to keep it looking youthful. Especially when you want to target stubborn grime and skin oils off your skin, the Bioderma hydrabio H20 micellar water works wonders as it is packed with hydrating properties that mimicks a natural moisturizing process for the skin barrier without over-stripping the skin of its protective layer.
To put it in simple terms, you need the Bioderma skincare with Hydrabio if you have combination or flat out dry skin and if your skin is also oily and prone to acne break out, you should go for Sébium which is suited for oily skin
The Bioderma products are designed to meet the three key concerns and that is:
- To treat, hydrate, rejuvenate and repair skin damages
- To cleanse and tone the skin
- To maintain a flawless and natural glow of the skin
To make sure that you are choosing the right product for your skin, each Bioderma product range is categorized according to their skin type it should effectively treat.
At the heart of the Bioderma skin range is the Bioderma micellar water.
While the company has got a number of bioderma micellar water options available, the brands most celebrated is the Bioderma sensibio H20.
The Bioderma sensibio H20 is not your average skin toner, most users love Bioderma sensibio as it is effective at removing makeup, targets skin oils (acne-causing sebum oils) environmental impurities, and any dirt you need out of your skin without damaging the skin.
Their gentle properties is the number one reason why there is a growing cult of raving fans who adore Bioderma skin range.
Here are a few of Bioderma’s skincare product range and uses:
- Pigmentbio-this product reduces the intensity and the size of existing black spots.
- Sensibio, gel moussant-this micellar cleansing gel reinforces the skin’s natural hydration, it also gently cleanses the skin and removes makeup without damaging the skin.
- Sensibio H2O-this product cleanses the skin from impurities and pollution articles,it also prevents the risk of the skin reacting.
- Cicabio, Creme-this product restores the epidermis of the skin,it relieves discomfort and also reduces the urge to scratch yourself.It also forms a breathable film for optimum comfort and protection.
- Photoderm,Max Creme SPF 50 plus-this product offers a very high UVA/UVB protection,it also slows down any signs of ageing and activates the skin’s natural defenses and protects from any risk of cellular damage.
- Sensibio Rich-this product is perfect for sensitive skin, it soothes as well as nourishes,it is a treatment that biologically strengthens the user’s skin resistance to any attacks,it also increases the tolerance of sensitive skin.
Bioderma Pros And Cons
- Bioderma micellar water comes in a big bottle and it is also cheaper than La Roche Posays
- Bioderma is recommended by over 43,000 dermatologists around the world
- Their formulas are created with strict pharmaceutical guidelines with only two criteria which is – safe and effective
- The skincare range is not competitively priced and can be seen as very expensive, possibly not everyone can afford them.
About La Roche-Posay
La Roche -Posay is a French pharmaceutical company that is dedicated in making dermatological skincare accessible to those who need it the most. Over the years this company has partnered with dermatologists from the development to the recommendation of their skincare products.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micellar Cleansing Water for Oily Skin, 13.52 Fl. oz.
La Roche -Posay are highly dedicated to offering some of the most effective products that are also safe for even sensitive skin in order to improve the quality of life for anyone that may be struggling with skin issues.
From aging, acne and even oily skin La Roche -Posay have a product for everything, their products are trusted worldwide, they even offer products that protect the skin from the sun, and they also send a positive message about skin cancer awareness.
La Roche-Posay is deeply rooted in dermatological heritage, their products are developed according to a very strict formulation charter that combines efficacy as well as safety.
- Their products are proven to have some effective ingredients that are recognized by dermatologists.
- Their products include the trusted soothing antioxidant thermal spring water.
- A lot of people trust their products because they have ingredients that are strictly selected to comply with even the most sensitive skin.
- The products are also allergy tested, they are non-comedogenic skincare.
- The products have been tested and proven effective on sensitive skin.
- The La Roche-Posay packaging is designed to minimize any possibility of contamination.
- The quality of La Roche-Posay products is guaranteed.
- La Roche-Posay is recommended by over 80 thousand dermatologists around the world.
The foundation of La Roche Posay is their naturally soothing as well as antioxidant thermal spring water that can be used all day long in order to soothe and refresh the skin.
La Roche -Posay Products Range
To get the best results out of your skincare routine, La Roche Posay micellar water will require to be paired with other formidable cleansing and moisturizing creams you can find. Luckily, there is a growing list of the same brand which has huge benefits when you make a complete skin cleansing kit matched to your skincare goals.
Here are a few of La Roche Posay best Products:
- La Roche Posay Effaclar duo plus-this product is meant to soothe and treat some blemishes,it is very good for people who have oily skin or acne-prone skin.
- la Roche Posay Effaclar purifying cleansing gel-this product is for washing oily skin, it gently cleanses with its high tolerance foaming power. It also helps eliminate some impurities and sebum and leave skin feeling fresh.
- La Roche Posay Serozinic-this product reduces grease and leaves the skin shine-free,it is a number one face toner that’s trusted by many people.
- La Roche Posay thermal spring water: This is a versatile spray for intense comforting as well as soothing,it is perfect for weak, irritated and sensitive skin,it has got some refreshing formula that is developed with microdroplets of the brand’s unique water to penetrate the skin for instant calming as well as softening leaving the body and the face hydrated and soft.
- La Roche Posay cicaplast Baume b5 soothing: This product reduces the feel of irritated skin and the need to scratch, the ingredients in this product are meant to nourish and moisturize dry and uncomfortable skin,it also minimizes the appearance of coarseness as well as redness.
- La Roche posay redermic anti-wrinkle retinol treatment: This product reduces any visible signs of aging,it reduces any fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone as well as crows feet on your face.It has got an ultra-sensitive formula that has been tested by dermatologists and approved, crafted with minimal ingredients to suit even the most sensitive skin.
La Roche Posay Pros And Cons
- La Roche Posay is recommended by over 80 thousand dermatologists around the world
- The products of this brand are formulated with high efficacy as well as safety standards
- Most customers give this brand four or five stars when reviewing their products
- La Roche Posay ship their products worldwide
- The products are very expensive and not everyone can afford them
- La Roche Posay product packagings ae a bit smaller than Bioderma product packaging
Bioderma vs La Roche Posay Main Differences
The main difference between these two brands is in their micellar water so I’m gonna go in-depth in their water and see what really makes them different and from there you can tell which brand is good for you, as I mentioned before the foundation of both these pharmaceutical companies is the micellar water.
These two French iconic brands have a lot in common but their water is different, the main ingredient in the water of La Roche -Posay is glycerin while Biodermas is hydrabio H2O, niacinamide, tocopherol, and glycerin as well.
The prices of these brands are a bit similar however the sizes of packaging are very different, Bioderma water bottles are a bit bigger than the ones of La Roche Posay. A huge advantage of Bioderma is that its water is cheaper than the La Roche Posay water.
The pros and cons of Bioderma micellar water
The Bioderma micellar water has got some silky texture this can also be expected of the company’s’ other products. Both the Bioderma and la Roche Posay water are gentle enough to remove some makeup effectively and efficiently.
- It removes makeup or foundation effectively without damaging the skin and it also efficiently removes some waterproof mascara around the eyes.
- This micellar water does not cause any skin irritation and it is also not scented, with its silkiness it will leave your skin feeling clean and fresh.
La Roche Posay Water
The La Roche Posay water does not offer the same richness and hydration as Biodermas hydrabio range does but it is not drying at all.It removes the makeup as well as cleanses without giving you that tight feeling however some might find that the texture is a bit less slippery and silky.
Of course, it comes in an easy to use pump packaging which is an added advantage that most people love. To use the pump you simply place your cloth on a pump, push it down and that’s it you are good to go.
Pros And Cons Of La Roche Posay Micellar water
- The water is very good for people who have got sensitive skin
- The thermal spring water is paraben-free, oil-free as well as fragrance-free
- The water has been tested by dermatologists and is highly recommended
The La Roche Posay thermal spring water is good to have on a summer hot afternoon when your skin feels really dry and needs to be cooled off. The active ingredient in this product is selenium and it is known to reduce any skin inflammation and it also helps to tone the body.
If you are looking for products that are effective you cannot go wrong with either one of these french brands, these are both premium brands and their products are pricey but very beneficial.